South African international cricketer Kagiso Rabada participates in all game types. He bowls fast with his right arm. Prior to making his Test debut in November 2015, he made his limited-overs cricket debut for his country in November 2014. kagiso rabada biography.
Kagiso Rabada is South Africa’s most exciting post-No. 1 Test bowler. Rabada was a prospective attack commander before turning 21.
Rabada propelled himself into the international spotlight at the 2014 Under-19 World Cup, as he took 6 for 25 against Australia in the semi-final. Rabada was South Africa’s leading wicket-taker in their first title win.
Three months later, he was handed a franchise contract with Lions and before the year was up, he had been included in the national ODI and Test squads. kagiso rabada biography In November 2014, he made his T20I debut against Australia.
Rabada displayed his long-form skills in 2015. He took 14 for 105, breaking Dale Steyn’s record from seven years earlier. He finished third in Sunfoil wickets.
Born: May 25, 1995 (age 27 years), Johannesburg, South Africa
Height: 1.91 m
Current teams: South Africa national cricket team (Cricket Bowler)
Dates joined: 2022 (Punjab Kings), 2018 (Jozi Stars)
Parents: Florence Rabada, Mpho Rabada
Nationality: South African
Batting style: Left-handed
- KXIP vs DC Live Score: updates scorecard and XIs
- LSG vs RCB live score: Updated scorecard, XIs, toss, stats and match prediction
- New Zealand vs Pakistan, 2nd ODI – Live Score & Commentary
- Punjab Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants, 38th Match – IPL Live Cricket Score 2023
- Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, 37th Match – IPL LIVE CRICKET SCORE 2023 MATCH
New Zealand vs Pakistan, 2nd ODI – Live Score & Commentary