Top 10 Motogp
Riders Of All
10. Kenny Roberts
- Fans of motorsports racing are aware of Kenny Roberts' innovative role. - The knee-down rear-wheel steer technique, invented by American motorsports pioneer Kenny Robs, is still utilized on tracks today.
9. Jorge Lorenzo
- Jorge won the title three times, in 2012, 2015, and 2010.
- Throughout his whole career, Lorenzo maintained his status as a top rider.
8. Casey Stoner
- Stoner was known for his winning streak and his impressive results in races.
- In 115 starts, Stoner won 38 and finished 69th, making him one of the most successful MotoGP racers.
7. Eddie Lawson
- Eddie Lawson, an American, has four world championship titles.
- In 1984, 1986, 1988, and 1989, he won the world championship.
6. John Surtees
One of the greatest MotoGP racers in history is John Surtees. Surtees became the first and only MotoGP racer to take home the Motorsport World championship.
5. Mike Hailwood
- There is a justification for each of the comparisons' grounds of validity. - John Surtees and Mike Hailwood are similar. - He had switched from racing in Motorsport to Formula 1.
4. Mick Doohan
- Michael "Micky" Doohan was an accomplished racer who triumphed in his Honda. - From 1989 through 2000, he raced. - In the five races he won in a row from 1994 to 1998.
3. Marc Marquez
- It was Marc Marquez who made his MotoGP debut. - Since Kenny Roberts in 1978, he was the first person to win in MotoGP competition.
2. Giacomo Agostini
- The second-place winner was Giacomo Agostini. - The Italian ambassador, who still works with Grand Prix Racing, is a fervent supporter of the sport.
1. Valentino Rossi
- The MotoGP GOAT has been chosen as Valentino Rossi. - He is therefore the all-time MotoGP GOAT, according to this.