American professional basketball player, brand ambassador, and venture capitalist Steph Curry. Steph Curry has a $160 million net worth as of this writing. Steph Curry, widely regarded as the best shooter in NBA history, has gained notoriety in the current era of basketball. He is regarded with redefining the sport with his consistent ability to make extraordinarily deep 3-point shots. Stephen Curry is recognized as one of the greatest players of all time, period, in addition to holding the distinction of best shooter in NBA history.
Golden State Warriors selected Stephen with the seventh overall choice in the first round of the 2009 NBA Draft. Later, the group would triumph in the NBA Finals in 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2022.
- Makes $50 million per year in NBA base salary
- Is the highest paid player in the NBA
- Makes an additional $30m per year from endorsements
- NBA earnings will eventually top $400 million
- Did not have any endorsments for his first few NBA seasons
- In 2019 paid $31m for a mansion in Atherton, Ca
According to the press, Stephen Curry has a $160 million net worth. And throughout the years, in addition to his substantial NBA salary, he has profited from rich endorsement deals with almost every major American company as well as a number of lucrative business ventures. During his first three NBA seasons, he received a salary of $110 million and earned an additional $1300 million in endorsement fees.
The Golden State Warriors offered him a five-year, more than $200 million contract in 2017, making it the most lucrative player contract ever. Stephen Curry also holds significant endorsement agreements with Under Armour and TCL’s palm phones, a company in which he is the main investor. Later, he established Unanimous Media, a company with a focus on technology and media production.
The estimated value of Stephen Curry is $160 million.
- Sports: Basketball
- Born: 14 March 1988, Akron
- 12 Easiest Countries to Buy Cheap Citizenship
- Top 12 Richest Countries in the World 2024
- Marry and Get Paid in These 25 Amazing Countries
- Top 15 Richest NFL Players in the World With Net Worth
- Cricket Ranking 2023 Top 10 Team Ranking and Players Ranking